Minecraft need server

Moderator: HazewinDog

Minecraft need server

Postby Stephen » 11.09.2012, 17:00

hi! I played in Minecraft singleplayer only and now I was looking for a server the last days. there are some lists in the internet but all the servers I was at are stupid. does anyone recommend me a server I can play on? looking for survival with free build and a active community (at least 10-20 players online when login). and no mean staff please the admins were really mean and moderators dont cared about griefing. I dont mind the plugins the server is using, grief protection would be perfect.

please help me singlepalyer is too boring now :|
Stephen
Insider
Insider

Print view this post

Re: Minecraft need server

Postby Steve » 11.09.2012, 23:46

:welcometogamerzone:

HazewinDog is the guy to talk to. I play/like Minecraft but I play it for about a week, get bored and stop playing lol. I know he hosts servers but they are only small in comparison to some, and it might be a friends-only thing... It's been a while since I last played with him.

BTW you have a great name. People with that name are the best :mrgreen: Don't you agree?
Steve
Conqueror
Conqueror

Highscores: 12
Print view this post

Postby HazewinDog » 12.09.2012, 09:01

haha, yeah.. I do have an own Minecraft server with cool people on it, but most of the time there's noone online.. I don't know if that's a problem :P But we do sometimes do some survival games, just play survival mode or play creative. Only thing is I'd need to be asked to put the server online.

I don't know many other servers to be honest, I've never played at other servers except when friends asked me to join, or on PaulSoaresJR's (old) server.
"We merely have one life. Live your life to the fullest, give your best in everything, do what you love and most of all... become a K-Popper."
HazewinDog

Location: The part of Korea where snowfall may occur at any given moment in time
Print view this post

Postby Stephen » 19.09.2012, 14:25

hi! thanks for your answers i play on a server some days now but will leave it not nice people.
i need server which is 24/7 and with more than 10-20 people to not be boring, sorry. if anyone knows something please tell me i also look :alien:

and yes Stephen is the best name ever :pokal1:
Stephen
Insider
Insider

Print view this post

Return to Minecraft (English)