[RELEASE] City Car Driving

For games which do not (yet) have an own forum

Moderator: Demon

[RELEASE] City Car Driving

Postby HazewinDog » 04.05.2011, 14:26

The "Multisoft" company will release a full english version of popular in Russia car driving simulator "3D Instructor 2.0" soon! It's a new generation of computer simulators, created to teach beginners how to drive a car in а big city and different close conditions. It containes:

One and indivisible virtual city (there're no loading screens between areas);
    Different types of streets and roads: city streets, highway, country road;
    Difficult crossroads and junctions;
    Standard and automatic autodroms;
    High detailed study cars of different type, size, and wheel drive;
    Smart traffic AI: various traffic behavior and congestion;
    Rules of road control system;
    Different times of day and weather condition;
    Advanced physics: realistic car behavior, clutch support, etc.

You can see screenshots of "3D Instructor 2.0" here and a full description of a car driving simulator - here.

The "Multisoft" company is also searching for people with good knowledge of an english language (native speaker is very desirable) for an assistance connected with translation and beta-testing of an english version of our car driving simulator "3D Instructor 2.0". Of course, for the reward. If you interested in car simulators and wish to help us, please, contact us via E-Mail: [url="Mailto:kivlov@multisoft-web.ru"]kivlov@multisoft-web.ru[/url] and let us know a bit information about you:

Your name, age and gender.
    You're an english native speaker? Yes or No
    Your expirience in beta-testing? Good, Average or None
    Your game expirience: # of years
    Have you got a racing wheel? Yes or No
    Have you got a driving license? Yes or No
    Do you drive a real car? Yes or No. If Yes - how many years?
    Your contact E-Mail.

This post was written at NFSCars.net on 4 November 2010 by Eugene, who works at the Multisoft company.

Some other information i (HazewinDog) gathered:

- English version is released under the name "City Car Driving" and is in state 1.0 (1.2 is WIP).
- The game costs 20 USD
- You can change a vehicle's performance by changing configuration files (think of the Carinfo.cca from Crashday) and make many other not too hard mods.
- There is a new add-on coming this spring.

What's new in add-on:
    2 new locations: southern district (including courtyard) and mountainous area;
    2 new cars, which you can see on screenshots;
    11 training exercises with different difficulty level;
    trams;
    interactive detailed city map;
    added opportunity to modify cars models;
    random generation of license plate numbers;
    detailed user's manual.

And here some gameplay footage:

ps: Check out 4:45 - Nice detail :P

Lastly, check out this screenshot (its the highest resolution i could find (1680x1050):
"We merely have one life. Live your life to the fullest, give your best in everything, do what you love and most of all... become a K-Popper."
HazewinDog

Location: The part of Korea where snowfall may occur at any given moment in time
Print view this post

Re: [RELEASE] City Car Driving

Postby Steve » 04.05.2011, 23:07

Replying as per requested ;)
Steve
Conqueror
Conqueror

Highscores: 12
Print view this post

Postby HazewinDog » 04.05.2011, 23:10

Oh Steve.. now for real please? :) Take your time to read trough watch a bit of gameplay and give a detailed opinion? :D
"We merely have one life. Live your life to the fullest, give your best in everything, do what you love and most of all... become a K-Popper."
HazewinDog

Location: The part of Korea where snowfall may occur at any given moment in time
Print view this post

Postby DromEd » 14.05.2011, 21:45

I got several softwares like this made by "micro application". i never learned anything from those, even for theorical questions. (the only thing fun is I was running no matter where on highways at max speed possible with 256x256 ugly jpeg textures cars at 100 polygons). The only way that helped me to get my riving liscense way to go to the lessons, the true ones, not those things you can buy or find on the web. The teachers can explain and have time and the questions are better than the ones on internet.
But this kind of software maybe might help some that are actually preparing the exam...
ANNIHILATOR RuleZ !!!
DromEd
Conqueror
Conqueror

Print view this post

Return to Racing games without forum (English)