MineCraft: The best seeds!

Here you can get infos about new strategygames and ask questions about new strategygames etc.

Moderator: Demon

MineCraft: The best seeds!

Postby HazewinDog » 09.03.2011, 19:08

I found a seed on another forum called Assassin (Click me). As you see it tells you to turn around for 180° and head to the mountains, which is what i did; and i must say the mountains look pretty neat :)

So this topic is for giving us your favorite seeds, or seeds that make us start near something interesting or so.

Have fun!

ps: I dont know if this will ever become popular to MC players, so maybe ill move it onto another forum somewhen.
"We merely have one life. Live your life to the fullest, give your best in everything, do what you love and most of all... become a K-Popper."
HazewinDog

Location: The part of Korea where snowfall may occur at any given moment in time
Print view this post

Re: MineCraft: The best seeds!

Postby HazewinDog » 09.03.2011, 19:20

Here you have a tutorial of finding a dungeon near ground level in the seed "Assassin", which i talked about in the first post.

SPOILER:
Before you get started:
Make sure to get some lights and some placeable blocks before you get into the cave+dungeon. (Lights, obviously because its dark and blocks because you will fall down a bit and probably want to get back up).

-----
Now there are 2 ways to get into the dungeon.
1=By following a guide
2=By figuring out yourself how to use the coördinates and get over the damned mountains!

-
Way #1:
Start up Minecraft as usually, go to singleplayer and click Create New World. Now type in "Assassin" as seed and choose a name for your world. Let the world load and once it finished turn 180° and walk forward untill you see (if you didnt already at the start) 2 mountains. Then walk in between them. You will come accross a big lake (with some parts of the mountains above it). Go towards the end of it (in the same direction as after you turned 180°) and once youre near the end, get out at the right. Now keep walking to the right untill you are at -25 X-axis (Once you get out of the water its about 40, so you will have to lower it.) You will need to find a way to climb over the hills. Once youre at -25 you will have to turn right again and lower the Z-axis untill its 301. Now from there you should be able to see 2 caves. One with water and one without. Enter the cave without water. Now, walk *about* forward (just dont go down) and when youre almost at the wall, look to the right. You should be able to see the fire from the mob spawner! Now just go in and see whats in the treasure chests!

-
Way #2:
* To find the entry to the cave, go to the coördinates (X=-25, Y=71, Z=301)
* To find the entry to the dungeon, go to the coördinates (X=-33, Y=66, Z=312)

-----
Additional information:
X= Right
Y= Up
Z= Forward

-----
By HazewinDog.

Now start posting yours!
"We merely have one life. Live your life to the fullest, give your best in everything, do what you love and most of all... become a K-Popper."
HazewinDog

Location: The part of Korea where snowfall may occur at any given moment in time
Print view this post

Postby Steve » 11.03.2011, 02:29

i can still read that :P traitor!
Steve
Conqueror
Conqueror

Highscores: 12
Print view this post

Postby HazewinDog » 11.03.2011, 15:14

I know you can ;) Thx for the offtopic post, Steve. :P
HazewinDog

Print view this post

Postby Steve » 11.03.2011, 18:50

Your welsomce. My flagathon thread has long lost it's topic! Not that it matters :P
Steve
Conqueror
Conqueror

Print view this post

Postby Steve » 23.03.2011, 01:13

well nice too see that, what is possible GZ's only interesting topic has been plagued with replies :mrgreen:
Steve
Conqueror
Conqueror

Print view this post

Return to Strategy games without own forum (English)