Funny thing

Funny thing

Postby HazewinDog » 31.08.2007, 15:18

When you play 1NSANE with 1+ players you should try this out!

1.) Drive by eachother. (so close as possibble.)
2.) Press recovery! (exact same time!)
3.) Look what happends as you did it at the same time (recovery at the same place: crashded cars)
4.) Repeat :P

MICHAEL :wink:
"We merely have one life. Live your life to the fullest, give your best in everything, do what you love and most of all... become a K-Popper."
HazewinDog

Location: The part of Korea where snowfall may occur at any given moment in time
Print view this post

Postby Francodi » 29.09.2007, 21:29

What happens then? I don't have the game :-( Can you show maybe an Screenshot?
aka Whitefire

-{- WIP -}- KiNetFighters -{- WIP -}- | GamerZone.info | Crashdaymaster | webpictor.com | codiverse.com
Francodi
Admin
Admin

Highscores: 12
Print view this post

Postby HazewinDog » 29.09.2007, 21:51

ok didn't wanted to tell exactly but: the cars will be recovered at the same place, so they are inside eachother, and that will make a big crash! :D
my causin and I did it allways with the most heavy tuck. oh and after some tries the wheels will fall of xD

ah and screenshot will be hard, but I can make a short movie maybe when I am by my causin and I think about it and when fraps stops making movies fullscreen when I say halfscreen! :?

:wink:
"We merely have one life. Live your life to the fullest, give your best in everything, do what you love and most of all... become a K-Popper."
HazewinDog

Location: The part of Korea where snowfall may occur at any given moment in time
Print view this post

Postby Francodi » 30.09.2007, 08:16

Ok, thanks, and would be great if you make a short video xD
aka Whitefire

-{- WIP -}- KiNetFighters -{- WIP -}- | GamerZone.info | Crashdaymaster | webpictor.com | codiverse.com
Francodi
Admin
Admin

Highscores: 12
Print view this post

Return to 1NSANE (English)