Reloader's Mod Version v1

Moderator: HazewinDog

Reloader's Mod Version v1

Postby Reloader » 27.03.2009, 19:09

Dear members of GamerZone I am currently working on a mod based on Jane's Mod Version v2.

I'm just gonna post some features and images when it's over!

Status -> 10%
Last edited by Reloader on 26.09.2009, 10:32, edited 3 times in total.
Reloader
Conqueror
Conqueror

Print view this post

Postby Francodi » 28.03.2009, 13:39

Kurosaki wrote:HELP!WHEN I FINISH DOWNLOAD CRASHDAY 2/SPEED COMBAT. WHEN I TRY TO INSTALL IT, THE LANGUAGE IS NOT ENGLISH :x06:

Like the others said: Please make use of the edit button and avoid double posts (specially with the same content) And I think this is the wrong topic, maybe you mean a testversion from somewhere else?
Or tell us what you have downloaded? So we can see what you mean, otherwithe we can't give you any help...

I've deleted your doublepost and some otheres, so please make a new topic for your problem - cause we should talk here about the career of reloader and your problem hasn't to do anything with his topic, or do you see a download for Crashday 2? Maybe you just downloaded a fake :/

Now let's start a normal topic! ;)

Back to topic: Nice to see a new career, hope there will come more Which clan do you play there? :)
aka Whitefire

-{- WIP -}- KiNetFighters -{- WIP -}- | GamerZone.info | Crashdaymaster | webpictor.com | codiverse.com
Francodi
Admin
Admin

Highscores: 12
Print view this post

Postby DromEd » 29.03.2009, 08:55

Nice! You maybe can put the track "[dromed] DromEd.trk" on your career :wink:
Downloiad it here : http://willhostforfood.com/access.php?fileid=60267

Screenshots :

ANNIHILATOR RuleZ !!!
DromEd
Conqueror
Conqueror

Print view this post

Postby Reloader » 30.03.2009, 10:23

DromEd wrote:Nice! You maybe can put the track "[dromed] DromEd.trk" on your career :wink:
Downloiad it here : http://willhostforfood.com/access.php?fileid=60267

Screenshots :

Ok, I will think in your decision ;)
Reloader
Conqueror
Conqueror

Print view this post

Postby Reloader » 01.04.2009, 21:59

Whitefire wrote:
Kurosaki wrote:HELP!WHEN I FINISH DOWNLOAD CRASHDAY 2/SPEED COMBAT. WHEN I TRY TO INSTALL IT, THE LANGUAGE IS NOT ENGLISH :x06:

Like the others said: Please make use of the edit button and avoid double posts (specially with the same content) And I think this is the wrong topic, maybe you mean a testversion from somewhere else?
Or tell us what you have downloaded? So we can see what you mean, otherwithe we can't give you any help...

I've deleted your doublepost and some otheres, so please make a new topic for your problem - cause we should talk here about the career of reloader and your problem hasn't to do anything with his topic, or do you see a download for Crashday 2? Maybe you just downloaded a fake :/

Now let's start a normal topic! ;)

Back to topic: Nice to see a new career, hope there will come more Which clan do you play there? :)

Ok. like I put a continuation of the story Crashday 1, you are now defending your title and later you will be trayed by Tony, the guy who gives you the shop at the beggining and helps you with the races!!

I am gonna make a really expert last mission because Crashday 1 last mission was really easy!

The story is good, believe me, now I am gonna work a lot into Crashday Ultimate Edition!!
Reloader
Conqueror
Conqueror

Print view this post

Return to Crashday - Your Mods (English)