Ben's work.[WiP]Parking Lot Tileset

Moderator: HazewinDog

Re: Ben's work.[WiP] Tubetileset

Postby HazewinDog » 22.01.2011, 18:35

Hot. Just one question: Did you make the 2 tubes i asked for? One straight forward tube (2x1) with a hole in the roof and another straight forward tube (one level higher) with a hole in the bottom? (And then for all levels xD)
"We merely have one life. Live your life to the fullest, give your best in everything, do what you love and most of all... become a K-Popper."
HazewinDog

Location: The part of Korea where snowfall may occur at any given moment in time
Print view this post

Postby Ben 1701 E » 22.01.2011, 21:36

thanks ;) most of the tiles are bugfree right now but a very few i have to fix. i have 18 tiles finished now (so they're far enogh to be ingame) and i still miss some :D to begin with michaels ideas, over my idea of mutli-level tubes (means such as an level two straight over an level one straight so two levels at the same time

EDIT: a new pic for you to see here:
Sony for the world!
ne XBOX ist hohl und/oder gestört!
Ben 1701 E

Location: a Farmershicktown in Schleswig-Holstein, Germany (also known as Remmels^^)
Print view this post

Postby HazewinDog » 23.01.2011, 14:52

looks sweet :)
"We merely have one life. Live your life to the fullest, give your best in everything, do what you love and most of all... become a K-Popper."
HazewinDog

Location: The part of Korea where snowfall may occur at any given moment in time
Print view this post

Postby Ben 1701 E » 23.01.2011, 19:25

and again a new picture of latest progress i have here. by the way: the current number of tiles is 36... and i am not finished yet
Sony for the world!
Ben 1701 E

Location: a Farmershicktown in Schleswig-Holstein, Germany (also known as Remmels^^)
Print view this post

Postby HazewinDog » 23.01.2011, 19:38

hahaha you are so the best! :D Tomorrow ill giveaway my pc, so lets hope i got a working pc soon :)
HazewinDog

Print view this post

Postby Ben 1701 E » 15.02.2011, 17:47

i browsed thru here and thoght a update on the tubetileset may be nice: so let me say one thing at first: this MAY be the biggest tileset straight after the desert mod, ever created. The Tubetileset includes 69 tubetiles for all uses and all situations. If ur missing one just tell me, i mean when its out. The Tiles are completely done and have been tested for bugfreeness and all tests were successful. HazewinDog is currently making trakeditor pictures, as you can imagine how difficult it may be if u have multiple levels and don't know which is which ;)
Sony for the world!
Ben 1701 E

Print view this post

Postby Ben 1701 E » 27.11.2012, 21:35

Altough there has some time past, i still have all the files for this tileset the only thing i still miss are trackeditor pictures, which Haze wanted to do but never did though (as far as i know... correct me if i am wrong...)
If you guys are still intrested in this set, i am sure i can collect everything together and upload it to my account for you.
Sony for the world!
Ben 1701 E

Print view this post

Postby SaFa » 27.11.2012, 22:09

welcome back Ben :D
and yea im interested in this tiles, i already look this ...1 week ago? :mrgreen:
great work, it'd be cool for download :wink:
edit: can u reupload the ghost incu? its dead again löl
SaFa
Conqueror
Conqueror

Print view this post

Postby HazewinDog » 29.11.2012, 23:46

ahh not gonna do the track editor pics anymore tho xD
HazewinDog

Print view this post

Postby SaFa » 30.11.2012, 21:54

thanks for uploading ben :D
HazewinDog wrote:ahh not gonna do the track editor pics anymore tho xD

u gotta do it :P
SaFa
Conqueror
Conqueror

Print view this post

Postby Steve » 02.12.2012, 22:31

I remember making my own ghost Incubator, but I called mine SIIM (Steve's Invisible Incubator Mod), I was trying to make a 100% transparent Incubator, but I don't think it was possible due to game limitations. It was pretty close to invisible I think, but you could still see some elements of the car that couldn't be made transparent.

I might have some screenshots stashed away somewhere.
Steve
Conqueror
Conqueror

Highscores: 12
Print view this post

Postby SaFa » 02.12.2012, 22:50

^Does it looks like this?
I also have a car where it dont have any meshes.''Maybe'' its possible to remove .p3d (0 kb i mean) and it can be invisible.Just wheels are the problem lol
SaFa
Conqueror
Conqueror

Print view this post

Postby Ben 1701 E » 03.12.2012, 18:00

Sure i can reupload it, no problem ;)
And on the Transparent Incu: i am sure its possible to do a completely cloaked incubator,i even think ist not very stressful and/or big thing. The last thing left would be thethe missiles appearing from nowhere as well as the minigun fire.
Sony for the world!
Ben 1701 E

Print view this post

Postby HazewinDog » 03.12.2012, 21:55

^There were actually really small random bits that you could see, but we couldn't find out where the f it came from xD
HazewinDog

Print view this post

Postby Steve » 05.12.2012, 02:39

HazewinDog wrote:^There were actually really small random bits that you could see, but we couldn't find out where the f it came from xD

They are probably inside the p3d itself, untextured.
Steve
Conqueror
Conqueror

Print view this post

Postby DromEd » 05.12.2012, 18:11

WHat about edit the textures and set a completly black alpha channel ? (then it telles the *dds to be transparent). I guess you tryied it but that's what I'll do at first. If you can see all what you see in the game, it comes from textures files for sure and edit all their alpha channel might be the solution for me.
ANNIHILATOR RuleZ !!!
DromEd
Conqueror
Conqueror

Print view this post

Postby Steve » 04.01.2013, 00:09

I recieved this video from Marcin, him and Safa apparently made this by modifying the p3d itself. (Or as I suspect they copied empty.p3d ;) - correct me if I'm wrong!)

Nice work :D A pity it doesn't have a physical presence though.

Steve
Conqueror
Conqueror

Print view this post

Postby SaFa » 04.01.2013, 01:32

Actually i uploaded the vid,Marcin will upload soon :wink:

At first, i tried to replace car model's with an empty.p3d .It worked but car got some weird cameras and it bounces,falls to underground,flightless and blah.

The empty.p3d was made to make invisible minigun, suspension and wheels.Simply i just replaced them with empty file.Later, Marcin found out that .tex files can make the car %50 invisible => when he replaced ''no alpha'' with ''has_alpha'' he got a car like Ben's ghost car.

I kept the incubator's model same and made the wheels invisible.(replaced with empty file).So we didnt mod anything on incubator.p3d :wink: I cant tell the rest, its secret :P

@HD's YT comment: Cuz its a ghost car maybe? :mrgreen: It falls to underground sometimes cuz game thinks ground is invisible too... or not? car still lands perfect on ground sometimes, well its about landing maybe, im not sure :wink:

@Steve: Thanks, it was hard but we made it ^^( we even chat at nights and on new year to do this xD) Well, we coulndt get a physical appearence of car, you can only imagine in your head, how car goes, looks like, flyes (engine sound may be useful :mrgreen: )
SaFa
Conqueror
Conqueror

Print view this post

Re: Ben's work.[WiP] Burried Tubes

Postby Ben 1701 E » 01.07.2013, 22:33

Here som activity from me :D. I thoght it would be fun playin around a little and indeed i did somting from which i think it could be useful :D
What ya need to know is, that this is not one single tile, that are 2 entrys combined , currently i have only the entry availible but i am working on more and i am also thinking about the lightning, it could be quite dark when there is no sunlight in the tunnels.

So here a few screens:
Sony for the world!
Ben 1701 E

Print view this post

Postby HazewinDog » 03.07.2013, 10:30

haha nice, looks pretty fun xD
HazewinDog

Print view this post

Postby DromEd » 05.07.2013, 07:18

Not bad, It's just sad that the tunnel texture look "stretched".
ANNIHILATOR RuleZ !!!
DromEd
Conqueror
Conqueror

Print view this post

Postby SaFa » 07.07.2013, 09:59

Looks great :thumbleft:
SaFa
Conqueror
Conqueror

Print view this post

Postby Ben 1701 E » 13.07.2013, 22:19

On the wish of PRÄSIDENTx i made a parking block with 3 floors. You are able to drive thru the fences so be careful while on the otherwhise you will fall down. I tested it so far for bugfreeness and until now i did not find anything to worry about and/or anyone would notice. So far for the description, here som pics:

Sony for the world!
Ben 1701 E

Print view this post

Postby SaFa » 14.07.2013, 09:54

Damn that looks freakin' cool :special02:
Can Al drive there too?
SaFa
Conqueror
Conqueror

Print view this post

Postby Ben 1701 E » 14.07.2013, 12:33

Actually i dont know, i didnt test it with ai until now and i never looked into .cai files but i am sure i could make the ai drive in there ( at last i hope so, can't be that difficult :D)
Sony for the world!
Ben 1701 E

Print view this post

Postby SaFa » 14.07.2013, 14:06

Looking forward to see :wink:
SaFa
Conqueror
Conqueror

Print view this post

Postby HazewinDog » 14.07.2013, 14:40

advanced parking lot tileset = I ALWAYS WANTED DAT.
HazewinDog

Print view this post

Postby PRÄSIDENTx » 14.07.2013, 14:57

HazewinDog wrote:advanced parking lot tileset = I ALWAYS WANTED DAT.

Y U no suggested it earlier then :D

Amazing work Ben, exactly how i imagined it.Image
PRÄSIDENTx
ProGamer
ProGamer

Print view this post

Postby Ben 1701 E » 14.07.2013, 17:06

HazewinDog wrote:advanced parking lot tileset = I ALWAYS WANTED DAT.

what exactly are you thinking of there? setting up different parking blocks, different numbers of floors and somthin like that?
Sony for the world!
Ben 1701 E

Print view this post

Postby HazewinDog » 14.07.2013, 17:39

exactly Ben. basically making totally custom parking lots. not just square ones but ones that go around corners :P complete with some pillars, and the ability to have part of the parking garage 3 high, another part 4 high, etc :)
HazewinDog

Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to Crashday - Your Mods (English)