Pipal Pack

Moderator: HazewinDog

Pipal Pack

Postby pioj » 14.12.2010, 13:44

Pipal Pack v1.0

The pipal pack is here!. 22 new tiles for your tracks, featuring a ramp inside tunnel, helix jumps, open tunel pieces, or 4-way highway acces!

Instructions:
  • Execute the installer.
  • Choose the path where crashday is installed (by default %programfiles%\atari\crashday)
  • Click next to install the pack. The files are copied inside these folders: editor\ , trkdata\tiles\, trkdata\tiles\pictures.

Download Link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WNEVNZHE

This is the first release so I'm having a little trouble with the installer. Please report some feedback here, thx! :)

The files are added to the USER1 & USER2 categories at the moment. I expect to include a modified fields.cat in the next release.

UPDATE: You can also download a litle track that shows an example of every tile.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6TE1NCR2
Last edited by pioj on 15.12.2010, 19:18, edited 2 times in total.
pioj
Insider
Insider

Print view this post

Re: Pipal Pack

Postby HazewinDog » 14.12.2010, 15:43

Wow im definitely going to try this! Im so glad to see new mods for Crashday - Lets keep it alive forever! 8)

Ps: The fields.cat.. It looks complicated, but once you found out how it works its simple. Too bad i dont remember though!

EDIT: I still get the Blue Screen of Death everytime i play Crashday :/ Ill see if i can try it on my little brother's pc tomorrow.
"We merely have one life. Live your life to the fullest, give your best in everything, do what you love and most of all... become a K-Popper."
HazewinDog

Location: The part of Korea where snowfall may occur at any given moment in time
Print view this post

Postby HazewinDog » 15.12.2010, 14:53

I just tested your tiles :) Most of them are really cool, but some i left unused ^^
"We merely have one life. Live your life to the fullest, give your best in everything, do what you love and most of all... become a K-Popper."
HazewinDog

Location: The part of Korea where snowfall may occur at any given moment in time
Print view this post

Postby pioj » 15.12.2010, 19:12

the only piece I found useless atm is the straight road over straight tunnel, but this will be fixed once I add the curve. Those were though to be useful to design a track with both tunels and roads crossing each other often.

thx for the support! let me know if there's something wrong uninstalling the mod, ok? It's my first time publishing this way...

I added a test track to the thread.
pioj
Insider
Insider

Print view this post

Postby HazewinDog » 15.12.2010, 20:31

I didnt say useless, but some can be used in any map, and others i wouldnt use as much ;) Ill try to uninstaller - im sure it wont uninstall any wrong files, haha ;)
HazewinDog

Print view this post

Postby Francodi » 18.12.2010, 09:24

Wow, the whole tiles on the screen are looking really cool, espacially this interesting tile in the center of the first row! Keep on with your work, I'm sure other people will also enjoy them! Nice ideas! :)
aka Whitefire

-{- WIP -}- KiNetFighters -{- WIP -}- | GamerZone.info | Crashdaymaster | webpictor.com | codiverse.com
Francodi
Admin
Admin

Highscores: 12
Print view this post

Postby pioj » 31.12.2010, 20:46

Hi!!

I'm happy to release you a new special piece for the end of the year!

Ladies & Gentlemen, THE HIVE!

File link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8U25MIXZ
pioj
Insider
Insider

Print view this post

Postby HazewinDog » 31.12.2010, 20:54

Looks epic! Ill try it next year! :lol:
HazewinDog

Print view this post

Postby Ben 1701 E » 18.01.2011, 17:19

the evelated crossing did already exist :D was done by me btw xD
Sony for the world!
ne XBOX ist hohl und/oder gestört!
Ben 1701 E

Location: a Farmershicktown in Schleswig-Holstein, Germany (also known as Remmels^^)
Print view this post

Postby pioj » 05.02.2011, 15:05

Elevated crossing or similar are often the earliest demanded by the community... It's not unusual people got them done before ourselves..

We're adding now some new pieces that were not included in the first release... Some of them include more sections and curves for elevated racing tileset..
pioj
Insider
Insider

Print view this post

Postby HazewinDog » 05.02.2011, 23:19

sounds good ;) keep us updated!
HazewinDog

Print view this post

Postby pioj » 17.02.2011, 21:27

Last week I added a very big bridge to the pack (I got some problems to add a piece that connects to it, btw :mrgreen: )

I notticed the order you creat the tiles, due their dimensions(seems to happen with 2x2 and 2x1 sizes) is currently causing some of them appear wrong at the editor , overlapping themselves and being unable to pick the lower ones, covered by the previous.

My next addition will be a curve for the RaceTrack Elevated set, which is not among the originals.

Any ideas/petitions ? 8)
pioj
Insider
Insider

Print view this post

Postby HazewinDog » 17.02.2011, 23:15

sounds good :) I dont have any ideas right now, though.

btw, if you need help with anything you should ask Ben 1701 E ;)
HazewinDog

Print view this post

Postby KaCakara » 01.05.2011, 09:20

thanks pioj :wink:
it works ^^
KaCakara
Insider
Insider

Print view this post

Return to Crashday - Your Mods (English)