PORT FORWARDING

Moderator: HazewinDog

PORT FORWARDING

Postby kisel » 10.08.2007, 21:17

to make your host working you must forward the ports in your router.
it is best to forward the default ports 8500 and 9000 cause if you forward others, then people might have problem connecting to your host. just choose your router from this list http://home.arcor.de/bluelife/edonkey/e ... ecial.html
there are tutorials for manytypes of routers.

having forwarded ports is pretty useful, not only for gaming , but also for other thisgs like bittorrent.
kisel

Print view this post

Postby HazewinDog » 03.09.2007, 17:06

ok we have a netgear wpm 824 but it's not in list, maybe it's a too good one! :lol:

ps: how you change ports for TMN, beacasue people cant connect me there? :|
"We merely have one life. Live your life to the fullest, give your best in everything, do what you love and most of all... become a K-Popper."
HazewinDog

Location: The part of Korea where snowfall may occur at any given moment in time
Print view this post

Postby Francodi » 03.09.2007, 17:47

MICHAEL wrote:ok we have a netgear wpm 824 but it's not in list, maybe it's a too good one! :lol:

no. you have to play solo beginners, and than you can host, dunno why but it is so!
aka Whitefire

-{- WIP -}- KiNetFighters -{- WIP -}- | GamerZone.info | Crashdaymaster | webpictor.com | codiverse.com
Francodi
Admin
Admin

Highscores: 12
Print view this post

Postby HazewinDog » 03.09.2007, 18:10

Whitefire wrote:
MICHAEL wrote:ok we have a netgear wpm 824 but it's not in list, maybe it's a too good one! :lol:

no. you have to play solo beginners, and than you can host, dunno why but it is so!

:x11: wtf you have to comeplete the beginners ligue?... ok I can understand it that they want players to drive some singleplayer but... you know...
"We merely have one life. Live your life to the fullest, give your best in everything, do what you love and most of all... become a K-Popper."
HazewinDog

Location: The part of Korea where snowfall may occur at any given moment in time
Print view this post

Return to Crashday - Tutorial (English)